Working hours: (MON-FRI) 5 working days, 9am-6pm We are seeking a new Graphic Designer cum Photographer to join our team! You will be working for the team to establish their needs and advise on the design style, format, print production and timescales. Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites, video and other relatable materials.
Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur
RM 2,500 – 3,000
Years of Experience
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute photo or video shoots
- Capture and edit visual content for multiple platforms.
- Produce high quality photography in various methods including printed and digital media.
- Perform retouching and image adjustments after shoots.
- Deliver final product to various sources including internal and external parties, media, and corporate communications.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- Required skill(s): Editing, Shooting, Adobe Photoshop, Video maker, Illustrator, or other relatable software editing tools.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin and English.
- Proven professional shooting experience and eye-catching portfolio.