- Manage (Planning and execute) online e-commerce campaigns in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion, and reporting on various online marketplace. (Lazada, Shopee, Website).
- Manage and monitor the sales & stock status of e-commerce channels to ensure the smooth running of stock delivery, order capture and billing, customer inquiries and coordinate products fulfilment and delivery to customers.
- Coordinate all product and promotional activity on website, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of input and loading of information into e-commerce platform management system.
- To provide customer support on the product inquiry from various channel as and when required.
- Monthly e-commerce SKU management and optimization (single SKUs and bundle set). To ensure the e-commerce platform to have updated stock.
- Stay up to date with the latest competitor’s activities and best practices, acquire insight in online marketing trends and develop upcoming marketing plans.
- Responding to live chats, emails, Facebook messages and Instagram messages from customers.
- Maintain & manage all aspect of digital marketing and e-commerce. This includes banner changing, price updates, update blog post, upload new product drop/collection if there’s launch in website, blog, social media, marketplace and so on.
- Manage social media profile and presence, including Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Tiktok and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create images, creating reels/ Tiktoks posting stories, writing content, and identifying new social media opportunities.
- At least Diploma or above, major in graphic design, visual communication, advertising, etc.
- More than 2 years of working experience in graphic design and e-commerce platform, video shooting and photography.
- Able to speak and write: English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Reliable, responsible, proactive and love to learn.
- Willing to work in Meru, Klang
We will be happy receiving your message and love to talk to you.