RM 2,800 – 3,500
Years of Experience
- Create digital assets, marketing materials, illustrations, logos, and other designs using software.
- Collaborate with team members in web prototyping and web designing to create intuitive user interfaces.
- Maintain graphic design guidelines and brand identity.
- Study design briefs and conceptualize visuals based on identified requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to stakeholders using different styles, appropriate colors, and layouts for each graphic.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions to come up with new design perspectives, ideas, and style guides for particular campaigns.
- Ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Keep up to date with graphic design technologies, techniques, and modern trends to deliver cutting-edge work.
- Possesses a Professional Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Graphic Design, Creative Media, Information Technology, Web Development or any related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and prototyping/ wireframing software such as Figma, InVision, and Adobe XD.
- Detail-oriented individual who has a keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.